Why Stay With Us
Great Place and Friendly Staff
Fantastic Bar with Amazing Cocktails
High Guest Satisfaction
Daily Room Cleaning
Night Out at Local Restaurants
Knowledge of the Island
Porsche Driving Experience
Why book direct
When you book Direct you will save by not paying commission to booking engines
Amenities and Facilities
- All rooms and dorms with private bathrooms.
- Air-conditioning in all rooms.
- Private twin share room with two single beds and self contained kitchenette.
- Family or group booking apartments available.
- Backpack lockers with electronic pin combination locks.
- Comfortable mattresses and pillows.
- All linen supplied.
- Checkout by 11am.
- Short term luggage storage.
- Greek Breakfast.
- Common Kitchen
- Zen Garden
- Outdoor lounge area
We know what it’s like when you travel, things get left behind.
- Towel hire 2.00€
- Beach Towels 3.00€
- Fast Wifi Throughout the entire building
- Ear plugs 1.00€
- Laundry tablets 1.50c per wash.
- Neck rub…….. Free.
Breakfast is served between 8:00-11am @ the Bar.
- Greek Yogurt with seasonal fruit, honey and walnuts
- Fresh Local bread with jams or Cereal
- Juice of the day
- Choice espresso, latte, cappuccino or tea " Freddo also available"
Check-in & Check-out
Check-in is normally at 5 pm. If beds are available before hand we will happily accommodate you. In the event an early check-in is not possible we can store bags for you and you are welcome to use our bar and WiFi services.
We will require from you:-
An authentic photographic ID (Passport or ID Card) is required for check-in. A scan will be taken for security reasons. Sign that you will agree to the hostels rules and policies. We ask for a 10€ deposit per person for your linen and room card which will be refunded on the return of the linen and room card. Payment for your stay is required upfront. We will not bend this rule. Linen will be provided to you at check-in.
Checking-out before 8:00 am
- You will forgo your 10€ deposit.
- Leave the sheets on the bed.
- Leave your key card at the key drop off box @ reception.
Check-out is between 8:00 and 11:00. We will require you to:-
- Bring your bed linen and room key to reception.
- Advise if you need your bags stored for the day.
- Fill out our guest recommendation and improvement card.
- Sign our guest book if you feel like it.
- Respect the other guests, staff and hostel's accommodation.
- Keep noise to a minimum after 11pm for our neighbours.
- Smoking inside the building is strictly prohibited.
- Don't bring your own alcoholic drinks inside the hostel.
- Food and alcoholic drinks in the rooms is not permitted.
- People that are not paying guests are not permitted in the rooms.
- Always make sure your room doors is closed properly when you enter or leave.
- Every guest is responsible for his or her property.
- The climate control in the rooms is automated. Do not touch the controls.