Terms and Conditions
All bookings made from our website can be cancelled 48 before arrival with no charge.
Bookings cancelled within the 48 hr period will incur a 50% charge of the total amount.
Bookings cancelled on the day of arrival will be charged the full amount of the stay.
If the Guest made the Booking through an OTA, the Guest should cancel or amend the Booking with OTAs. The Hostel will not accept any cancellation or amendment request unless there is a cancellation or amendment document from the behalf of the OTAs.
If the hostel has not accepted the booking, the hostel will not be liable for any loss of deposit that you paid to an OTA
The hostel reserves the right not to take a booking due to technical errors with over bookings and will not be held liable for any guest costs. If the booking is not accepted the guest will not be charge by the hostel. Any OTA fees will need to be dealt direct with the OTA the guest booked with.
Guest Books incorrect room type
If a guest books a room type of the wrong gender and the hostel does not have room to accomodate the guest in the correct room type. The guest will be charge for one nights accomodation.
These Terms & Conditions shall apply to the hostel agreements between the Guest and the Hostel, as well as to all the services and the use of facilities provided by Rhodes backpackers Hostel to the Guest.
The Guest refers to a person or an agent that has a Reservation or a Booking accepted by the Hostel. By making a Booking, the Guest agrees to comply with these Terms & Conditions. Furthermore, any individuals who stay in the Hostel under the Booking in the name of the Guest will be enforced for complying the same Terms & Conditions as the Guest.
The Hostel refers to Rhodes Backpackers Hostel.
A Booking or a Reservation refers to the reserving of accommodation with the details by the Guest that is accepted by the Hostel.
OTAs refers to online tour agencies including online booking websites, but not including the Hostel’s own website.
The Guest’s own terms and conditions may apply only if they have been previously acknowledged and agreed upon by the Hostel.
The check in time is 5 PM and onward in the same day. The check out time is before 11 AM. The guest must inform the hostel before in case of any exceptional situation.
Please do not feed stray cats or dogs on the premises to maintain a safe and clean environment for all our guests. While we like our fury friends many guests are allergic to animals.
2. Age Restriction & Room Allocation
- Any person under the age of 18 is not allowed to stay in any dormitory room. The Guest under 18 years old who wishes to stay in the Hostel must be accompanied by an adult (at least 18 years old or older), and can only stay in a private room. There is no upper age limit in the Hostel.
- If the Guest makes a Booking online for multiple beds or rooms, it does not guarantee that the beds or rooms would be booked together unless the Hostel confirms it in writing. The Hostel will try the best to book your beds in the same room or book your rooms next to each other, but it certainly depends on the room availability upon your arrival day. If the Guest strongly wishes to stay together, the Hostel suggests to take over a whole dorm.
- In any Booking, the Guest is not entitled to any specified room number or bed number, unless the Hostel acknowledges and confirms it in writing.
- Only females can stay in our female dorms. Males and trans-genders are allowed to stay in our mixed dorms only.
- The Hostel as an on site bar. it is not permitted to drink your own alcohol in the front bar area for legal reasons.
- Guest may purchase and drink there own alcohol in other parts of the hostel
- food and drinks other then water is not permitted to be consumed within the dorm rooms
4. Dorm Types
- The hostel may choose to change Female only dorms during peak periods to mixed dorms however the guest placement is scrutinised by our staff for your safety.